Friday, December 7, 2012

A Board Goes A Long Way


We had an empty wall in our bedroom...I'd post a picture but it would be empty.  Scott put me in charge of figuring out what to do there....this is always something he regrets, since it usually means more work for him!

A few posts ago, I told the story of the barn wood for the dinning room table.  Well, we had some extra wood, so I went out and found some little knobs and hooks and in the middle of his table project I asked him to cut a board yay long and yay wide.  Next thing I knew my self was completely put together...he is so sweet!  I would have put the shelf together myself.  I added a few things I had been collecting and a few of my favorite things (My cowboy hats for boating)

Such a quick and easy project!

Note...
~ The bottles are holders for my bracelets.
~The window is like a dry erase board (The window was to be used as a small end table...maybe will be some day:

This project is linked up on:


2 comments:

  1. Very cute - old windows are just cool and fun for decorating!
    Thanks for linking up!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cozy shelf - a good idea to use the space and very decorative as well! I like the bottles as bracelet-holders :-)
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...