Friday, December 21, 2012

Not To Shabby For Me





In my real life, I am the owner of a cleaning company.  I love my job and I love my clients.  Each house has it's own personality and inspires me creatively.  I decided to feature a client's house every once in a while to show how unique each house is through my eyes. The first house to be featured belongs to Monica and Mike.  When I first started at their house, I walked in and instantly thought...OH WOW!  This is such a cool place!  There was so much to see, little details at every turn.  Each time I come, Monica has rearranged, paired up new items and displayed her new finds.  I thoroughly enjoy dusting because I get to ohhh and ahhh at all the new, pretty vintage items.  

Here is a collection of photographs from around their beautiful home.

To the right, Monica has made her snacks a part of her display.  She uses various jars to store her granola bars, tea packets, candy and a wide variety of other yummy treats.


Monica added vintage touches throughout the kitchen.  She used an old scale to display her utensils.  Her many collections are displayed in groupings to make a more visual impact.  Above she has a iron bracket shelf filled with her creamers and pitchers, all in white.

Even Mikes bathroom has unique touches added.  His bathroom is done in a vintage golf theme.


Their bedroom is filled with lots to see.  Front the glass top bedside tray (like a tv tray) filled with their current books to the book shelves filled with collectable vintage books and old clocks, there is something for everyone in here.  They have billowing curtains on the sliding glass door but block peeping eyes from seeing in with a shabby chic wooden screen.  The wall above the bed is a display area for old makeup table mirrors.
 

 


 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...