Monday, February 4, 2013

Had to Chuckle...

Photography is a huge part of my life and I love looking back on old photos.  They tell story of a time we have forgotten or in this case, a time I was not around in Scott's life.

This past weekend I was cleaning out my craft area and came across a picture from many moons ago!  I had to share since my Lovely Husband, Scott shared a photo on Facebook of me still knocked out from my surgery.  Thanks Hunny!

Tehe...this was when Scott was 16 years old!  He is holding his first son, Chris...who just turned 21 a couple weeks ago.

Can you tell Skid Row was an influence in his life?



And this is My Scott on our wedding day two months ago...The most wonderful Man, Husband and Father I have ever met.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wedding! Sweet photographs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa...it's been a great 3 months!
      Thanks for stopping by
      Come back often!
      Jen @ Through My Creative Mind

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...